Spring is bringing me forth from my cocoon, it seems. The weekend before last, Ken was in Las Vegas for a medical conference on lasers (the cosmetic kind, not the frickin' shark kind), so Julia and I went over the river and through the woods to Nana's house where we enjoyed a neighborhood yard sale, a BBQ and a visit to St. Michael's and the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum.
Last weekend I was extremely social and caught up with everyone: On Friday, I had dinner with Lynn, followed by cocktails with Sacha; on Saturday, Julia and I went to Lisa's brunch; on Sunday, we all had brunch at Mayorga's with Danna and Andy, who are expecting their first child (congratulations!); and on Monday, we had a Memorial Day cookout with Laura & Mark and Kevin & Liz.
And now we pack up to leave on Friday for a 4-day weekend in Asheville with Ken's grandmom Ruth, mom Donna and aunt Charlie (Pat).
5.30.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment