1.27.2008

Wii!

Yesterday, I drove to Annapolis with Julia to meet my mom and Jim at the mall. First, we stopped at the Toys R Us nearby to use a gift card we'd received for Christmas. Julia somehow managed to find both a Dora Mega Blox and Dora Play-Doh set. On the way to the checkout, I asked an employee, "You don't happen to have any Wiis, do you?" To which he replied, "Actually, we do. We just got a shipment in yesterday." Woo hoo! Needless to say, I rushed over to the electronics/games department and now we are the proud owners of a still-hard-to-find Nintendo Wii.

It was a bit daunting when I first opened the box and saw all the cables, etc. And then Karim mentioned something about connecting it to our WiFi network which I didn't even know you could do. So I enlisted his tech support help, only to figure it out by myself anyway. So much the better for him, because then all he had to do when he came over was watch Julia and I bowl. I made Miis for all of us, and we've played several hours already. Whee!

No comments: