2.26.2010

Lazy

Has it really been 2 weeks since I last posted? Ruh roh.

I blame the Olympics.

And never-ending winter and cold and gray.

And taxes.

And lethargy.

But spring is coming, no matter how far away it may feel. I ordered my vegetable garden seeds yesterday. We're going to Orlando in a month. There will be sun.

5 comments:

Monique said...

I have been a totally lazy bum all week! It might help to blame it on someone, can I blame you? I can justify it by saying if I wasn't sitting around reading your great blog I would most certainly be up and about completing many tasks. Yeah. I think that will work.

Our home little Idaho said...

Just wanted to thank you for your info on hosting a wedding at the Jefferson Monument! Your suggestions have been such a huge help. I know it's off an old blog but THANKS!

Heidi said...

Thanks for reading, Monique!

Heidi said...

Behind the Scenes -- glad it helped. If you have any updated information I can add, I'd be glad to post it.

Our home little Idaho said...

Yes ... three things have changed. The fee for the permit is now $50. There is no longer parking allowed and delivery trucks may not idle either.