Should I defend myself by saying this is pulled only from the portion of my library that fits on my iPhone?
(Disclosure: Links to songs have my Amazon affiliate code in them, so I can make, like, 2 cents if you buy one.)
1. Your child(ren) ask for the same toy 76 times during a single trip to Target. You say:
"Dreams Never End
2. First PTA meeting of the year. As you meet other parents, how do you describe yourself?
"O Valencia!
Hmmm. Maybe this is why I have never been to a PTA meeting?
3. Most desirable quality in a Nanny/Babysitter?
"Hunting For Witches" (Bloc Party)
Well, that would be useful. Mostly I just required mine to change diapers.
4. You’ve been up all night with your infant. You still have to function today…perhaps even dress and go out! How do you feel about this?
"Australia
Maybe that means I feel Down Under?
5. Aside from being an awesome parent…what is your life’s purpose?
"Summer Love" (Justin Timberlake)
I'm pretty sure this means I need to love Justin Timberlake in the summer. (Justin? Call me!)
6. Let’s say you had to have a “Family Motto.” What’s yours?
"Knowing Me, Knowing You
Well, I am part Swedish.
7. Ahhhh, Wisteria Lane! What do your neighbors REALLY think of you?
"House Of Cards
Uh oh. I think?
8. How do your parents think you’re doing with this parenting gig…as compared to how THEY did with you?
"Cave
OK, that doesn't really make sense. What's the next one? "Micro Cuts
9. Kids are finally sleeping; you’re wide awake in the middle of the night. What are you likely thinking about?
"Bad Romance (Glee Cast Version)
(Raises eyebrows slyly. Roma ro ma ma ...)
10. What’s the current condition of the Family Budget?
"I'm No Angel
Not completely accurate, but then again, I do have a pair of Jimmy Choos arriving on my doorstep today ... (They were on sale, OK?)
11. Spill it – what do you REALLY think of your In Laws?
"Sleepyhead
Um. Ken's mom does like to go to bed early. Otherwise: weird. (Awesome song, though!)
12. It’s Saturday – kids are at the Grandparents. What kicks off your “Date Night Soundtrack”?
"Need You Tonight
I have nothing to add! (So slide over here and give me a moment ...)
13. Summarize your concept of “Good Parenting”…
"The Last Time
As in "I'm telling you for the last time" ? Nah, not so much. I need a song in my shuffle called "This, Too Shall Pass."
14. Kids are grown and out of the house…you’re retired. What do you want to be doing?
"In a Cave
A cave of sleeping and going to the spa, maybe!
15. Your husband/wife/significant other walks in cheerfully at the end of the day. You’ve been home with the kid(s) all day and are wiped out. Your first thought when you see them?
"Here Is The House
16. What will you dance to at your child’s wedding?
"Swimming In The Flood
17. Assuming you have extra time…what is your hobby/interest?
"Never Get Old
Apparently, it's anti-aging. Maybe this is what happens in my spa cave?
18. What is your biggest fear?
"Rush and a Push and the Land We Stand On Is Ours" (The Smiths, Strangeways Here We Come
19. Your theory on disciplining children?
"Midnight
Make them stay up late?
20. You finally get a “Girls (or Guys) Night Out!” What do you think of your friends?
"Debate Exposes Doubt
Can't really argue with that, can you?
What will you post this as?
"True Faith
Wanna play?
Directions:
1. Copy and paste the list below into a new post on your blog.
2. Put your iPod, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
3. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
4. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
No comments:
Post a Comment