6.05.2011

Observations after sorting through old photos

New Orleans, 1989.
Sun-In hair, original eyebrows.
Lugging around two boxes' worth of 20-year-old photos that were actually extra double prints of the originals, which are already stored in albums, was kinda stupid.

At-waist, pleated pants don't flatter anyone, male or female.

Man, we loved us some stone-washed denim.

Smiling is always best. Models can pull off that not-smiling look. You just look sullen.

It's depressing how little weight I can gain before it shows up in my face. I've never been overweight, not really, but I sure have looked that way.

No matter how small-chested you are, you need a good bra.

Those short blunt-cut bobs I thought looked so cute? Didn't. To clarify: the haircuts were cute, just not on me.

Red hair was fun. I could be a redhead again. Not so much with the Sun-In bleached look, though.

I have a lot of pictures of Ken making a goofy face. It's a little bit adorable.

Were we ever really that young?

No comments: