I know I'm being irrational. I really do.
I know that each individual's physical circumstances have nothing to do with another's. I understand that there's not some finite amount of fertility in the universe and that the especially fecund aren't somehow taking more than their fair share.
But.
But I swear to Jeebus, if I see one more very pregnant woman with a barely walking toddler on her very pregnant hip, I'm going to scream.
9.05.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
*hugs* That really has to be heart wrenching if you are trying for baby.
I totally hear you on that one. I'm so sorry...I just heard myself mutter the words that I may have to let this particular dream go for now, last week. I don't know whether to feel sad that I can see a goal and not know the steps of getting there or relieved that I won't be torturing myself as much as I have...I am sending out prayers that your prayers are answered though...
Post a Comment