oh man, I wish I wasn't so far behind on blogs because a good friend of mine did the lighting and sound (the non-Union/staff part at least) at that show and he could have gotten you up front if I would have given you guys each other's numbersGrr. Next time...
providing, of course, that you would be okay with me giving out your number. I feel like since I stalk you here all the time we are bffs for reals.Truth is, we don't even know each other's last names!the internet is weird like that.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: Powered by FeedBurner
2 comments:
oh man, I wish I wasn't so far behind on blogs because a good friend of mine did the lighting and sound (the non-Union/staff part at least) at that show and he could have gotten you up front if I would have given you guys each other's numbers
Grr.
Next time...
providing, of course, that you would be okay with me giving out your number. I feel like since I stalk you here all the time we are bffs for reals.
Truth is, we don't even know each other's last names!
the internet is weird like that.
Post a Comment