11.30.2009

The end, or the beginning


It's the last day of NaBloPoMo for November. So this is my 30th post in 30 days.

And what did I learn?

That some cliches are true. Want to do something? Just Nike down and do it. Quit making excuses. It's not as hard as you think it's going to be.

Etc.

The bigger challenge is figuring out where to go from here. Have I established some new schedule? Or will the regularity eventually stifle the enjoyment? Can I cut back or do I wind up where I started?

And what else can I apply the just-do-it-ness to? That's more important than blogging every day?

(Like maybe--gasp--exercising. If I can find 10 or 15 minutes for a blog post, surely I can move my ass at least that much, right? Right?)

Just did it, just do it, just done.

[Image credit: saysyoda.com]

No comments: