Because Friday is that perfect week-is-ending, weekend-is-imminent time to have a party for five Friday-feeling things. The fun, the good, the happy.
1. Glee Season 1 soundtrack. Gifted from my boss. Yay, Glee! Yay, music-gifting boss!
2. New York Thanksgiving trip in just 3 weeks. Me, Mom, Girl of the World and a train ride, and lots of super Christmasy things. Store windows, ice skating rinks, giant Christmas tree. Total "Elf" re-creation, minus the syrup-covered spaghetti.
3. New shoes. Himalayan walking boots from North Face. Comfy cozy cute. Winter, do your worst.
4. Sunshine. Bright, clear, crisp mornings can make even imminent leaf raking more tolerable.
5. NaBloPoMo. National Blog Posting Month. (Because I can't even imagine trying NaNoWriMo.) But it's making me make myself do this, every day.
11.06.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm singing
I'm in a store and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing!
I'm in a store and I'm siiiiiingiiiiing!
Smiling's my favorite!
Post a Comment