Yes I know this should've been last week. But then I decided to write about the New York trip for the day of departure and well ...
Anyway.
1. Upgrades. We were scheduled to ride the Regional to New York on Thanksgiving Day but I belatedly realized that there isn't any table seating on those trains in the coach sections. So I called to ask about upgrading to Business Class--and discovered that it would actually be less to switch our tickets out completely to the Acela. Sweet! So we're kickin' it high speed on the way up.
2. Cupcakes. Tiny ones in SoHo, portable ones in Dupont Circle on Monday. I know they're trendy, but who cares? Cupcakes, people!
3. Just doing it. Three weeks into NaBloPoMo and still going. As with all things in which we struggle for consistency, it has not been as hard as fear claimed it would be. How do you do it? You just do it.
4. My girl my girl. My super monkey.
5. New phone new phone new phone! Last but not least. My new, gleaming, white iPhone. I have named her Lucinda.
[Photo credit: Bruce Tuten, Flickr Creative Commons]
11.20.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment